Environmental & Compliance
Gallaway Enterprises offers unusual depth of experience in biological, fisheries, invertebrate and wetlands consulting. Gallaway Enterprises has extensive knowledge regarding local, state, and federal regulatory requirements and with this knowledge ensures that the appropriate studies are conducted right the first time. Our senior staff has earned credibility and a reputation for professionalism with resource agencies which adds in our collaborative approach to gaining project approvals.
We will not waste our clients time and money by taking a project to the permitting stage if we know, based on our considerable experience, that it will not receive permits or approvals.
Gallaway Enterprises provides high-quality, objective technical reports that focus on our clients’ needs and long-term objectives. Through each stage of a project, Gallaway Enterprises provides strategic project planning and work on multidisciplinary teams to develop plans that work for clients and the regulatory agencies. We will not take a project to the permitting stage if we know, based on our considerable experience, that it will not receive permits or approvals. This represents a major difference between Gallaway Enterprises client-centric philosophy versus many of our competitors. Through innovation and science, Gallaway Enterprises assists clients with understanding potential project constraints, “design to avoid options”, and opportunities to minimize impacts and streamline the permit process, avoiding costly delays. Gallaway Enterprises has the operational capacity to handle many deadline driven projects that range from a small sub-division to a large multi-phase transportation project.
- Surveys for rare, threatened, and endangered species: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, vernal pool branchiopods, other invertebrates, and plants (Gallaway Enterprise holds state and federal permits required for surveys of many of these species.)
- Natural resource inventories, vegetation mapping, and habitat evaluations
- Analysis of biological opportunities and constraints at a reconnaissance level or in depth
- Assessing biological impacts and developing feasible mitigation measures
- Developing habitat restoration and mitigation plans
- Biological monitoring during construction and after completion of a mitigation construction or restoration plan
- Delineating (mapping) jurisdictional wetlands, stream assessments
- California Rapid Assessment Method (CRAM) certified practitioners: riparian, depressional wetlands, and vernal pool
- Fisheries Monitoring , electroshocking, de-watering plans, fish removal plans
- Bird and bat protection, exclusion, planning and implementation, bat mitigation plans
- QA/QC during restoration and habitat creation projects
- Oak tree assessments, canopy evaluations, impact assessments
- Complete arborist services
- Invasive weed management planning
- Environmental compliance monitoring, PLAC monitoring